Saturday, May 12, 2007

Special Offer & News

***Special Offer***

***While Supplies Last:

With every two orders (full set orders only) you will receive a cellphone bobble that will match one of the sets ordered.

I will be adding pictures of the bobbles soon. Keep checking back!


____________________________________________________________


***News***

***Stocking Up***

I recently placed a sizable order for more gemstones, bone beads as well as glass beads, providing the supplier gets them to me in time I will have plenty more to put up for your eyes to indulge in.


***No Orders For One Week***

Due to a family thing I will be unable to take any new orders between Monday the 14th and Sunday the 20th. You can still email me your orders, but please don't get upset that you will have to wait a week before I can get to them. Thank you for your understanding.

______________________________________________________________

No comments: